Aire Rite Airconditioning & Refrigeration, Inc. is looking for experienced technicians who enjoy trouble shooting and solving technical problems, like working at a fast pace each day, enjoy freedom from repetition and are goal oriented. We have a high need in the following service areas: Orange County and Santa Monica/Los Angeles.
As an Aire Rite Technician you will provide energy efficiency improvements, preventive maintenance inspections, warranty work, repair service and parts replacement for commercial HVAC, refrigeration and ice machine equipment.
Aire Rite is a well-established, privately held company that offers an excellent opportunity for challenging work and career advancement. We have been in business for over 42 years and continue to enjoy consistent growth year after year. We are the leading HVAC/R contractor serving all of Southern California. Our customers are primarily well known restaurant chains.
What we require from you:
• Minimum of 5 years of direct, hands on experience with commercial HVAC/R equipment.
• Must have a high degree of advanced knowledge of commercial refrigeration and ice machines.
• Must be highly competent in the troubleshooting/servicing and the maintenance of commercial HVAC/R systems.
• Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 75 lbs.
• Must be able to work more than 8 hours a day Monday through Friday during the summer and work at least 1 weekend each month as part of an “On Call Crew” for emergency service.
• Experience with the repair of kitchen food equipment is also desirable, but not a requirement.
• Your own hand tools
• Drug free and properly documented to legally work in the USA.
• Valid driver’s license in good standing, 2 points maximum.
• Positive, polite disposition and professional appearance.
What we provide:
• Competitive Hourly Pay
• Company supplied uniforms, cell phone, tablet, vehicle and major tools
• Profit sharing and 401k plan
• Paid holidays, vacation & sick days
• Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
• Training Opportunities and Education Reimbursement
• Weekly Pay Check
To be considered for our employment opportunity, please complete our online form and attach a copy of your resume.